- Played nearly a decade in the NFL with the Cincinnati Bengals (1998-2003), Carolina Panthers (2004) and New England Patriots (2005-06).
- Defensive back made 489 tackles and had 11 interceptions in 122 NFL games.
- Returned an interception thrown by Houston’s David Carr 102 yards for a touchdown in 2002 – it ranked as the NFL’s all-time third-longest interception return.
- Finished his University of Cincinnati career with 139 tackles and four interceptions in 41 games with 27 starts.
- As a senior in 1997 he helped the Bearcats make their first bowl appearance since 1950.
- Selected by the Bengals in the second round (43rd overall) of the 1998 NFL Draft.
- Prolific running back and defensive back at Bishop McCort High School, rushing for what was then a record 1,487 yards as a senior.
- Hosts his own sports radio show in Cincinnati.