- Brownstown native was named a Professional Golfers Association Master Professional, the highest status any golf professional can achieve.
- Recognized by Executive Golfer Magazine as one of “the world’s best golf professionals.”
- Affiliated with country clubs and courses such as Sunnehanna Country Club, Evergreen Golf Course, Ligonier Country Club, Holiday Acres, Latrobe Elks, Blairmont Club and Scotch Valley.
- Designed the King Valley Course in Imler, Pa.
- Won three Western Pennsylvania Open championships in 1959, 1961 and 1963.
- Qualified for four National Opens and five national PGA tournaments.
- Was the 12th golfer to earn the title of Master by the PGA, attaining the status in 1976.
- Was admitted into the PGA in 1948 at age 22.