- Played eight seasons with the NFL’s Green Bay Packers and one year with the Baltimore Colts.
- Part of the Green Bay Packers championship teams in Super Bowl I and Super Bowl II.
- Played on Packers NFL championship teams in 1961 and 1962 in pre-Super Bowl era.
- The 1957 graduate of Central Cambria High School played tackle at the University of Cincinnati for two years.
- Packers’ second-round draft pick in 1961.
- The Packers made him their second-round draft pick in 1961.
- At 6-foot-4, 260-pounds, was a run-stopper in the Packers 3-4 defense of the mid-1960s.
- Member of the Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame.