- Played professional baseball with the New York Highlanders in the American League from 1910 to 1912. The New York Highlanders became the New York Yankees in 1913.
- Played for the American League Washington Senators in 1912.
- Rated the International League’s No. 1 shortstop playing for Buffalo in 1913 and 1914.
- Played 13 minor league seasons in the International League, American Association, Federal League, Eastern League, Ohio-Pennsylvania League and Interstate League.
- Had 1,179 minor league hits and a career .261 average in the minors.
- Returned to Windber and organized and managed strong independent teams.
- Managed the Johnstown Independents, one of the top teams among the independent and industrial squads in western Pennsylvania.