- Named Women’s Basketball Coaches Association (WBCA) NCAA Division II Player of the Year as a junior at California (Pa.) University in 2003.
- Part of California (Pa.) NCAA Division II national championship team as a senior in 2004.
- Among only 15 players in NCAA Division II history to score 2,000 career points (2,019) and have 1,000 career rebounds (1,203).
- Part of a California team that won 68 of 71 women’s basketball games.
- Named PSAC West Player of the Year after California posted a 33-2 mark.
- Named a first-team All-American.
- At Johnstown High School, scored 1,733 points – more than any boy or girl player at the school — and had 1,325 rebounds.
Leave a Comment