- Spent 19 National Football League seasons as a Certified Athletic Trainer for the NFL’s Philadelphia Eagles.
- Was part of the Eagles’ Super Bowl LII championship over the New England Patriots at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis.
- Was part of Philadelphia’s multiple NFC title game appearances and appeared in two Super Bowl games, including a loss to the New England Patriots in Super Bowl XXXIX.
- Worked multiple pro bowls.
- Greater Johnstown High School graduate played center and linebacker on the Trojans’ Keystone Conference championship team that won its first 11 games in 1988 and advanced deep into the WPIAL playoffs (11-1).
- A three-year letterman at Virginia Tech University and part of two bowl game appearances with the Hokies.
- Walked on at Virginia Teach but eventually earned a scholarship and served as captain of the special teams.
- After his playing days, served as football athletic trainer at West Chester University and interned for the Pittsburgh Steelers from 1996 to 1998.
- Became an assistant trainer with the Philadelphia Eagles in 1999 and took on role as head athletic trainer in 2013.
Leave a Comment