- Led Forest Hills High School football program to a 375-120-8 record during his 45 year tenure.
- His teams won 10 District 6 or 5/6 championships.
- Bailey led Forest Hills to four consecutive District 6 crowns from 1991 to 1994.
- Rangers appeared in 17 of the 34 district championship games in Forest Hills’ classification since the postseason tournaments first began in 1985 until Bailey’s retirement in November 2018.
- Forest Hills advanced to the Western Finals of the state playoffs five times, winning the West in 1994.
- Rangers played in the 1994 PIAA Class 2A state championship game and lost to Mount Carmel, 20-14, in double overtime at Mansion Park in Altoona.
- Forest Hills won 101 games and had an .820 winning percentage under Bailey in the 1990s.
- Considered the “Dean of area coaches” when he retired after the 2018 season.
- Presented the Lifetime Contribution to Football Award during the National Football Foundation and College Hall of Fame Central Pennsylvania Chapter’s 20th annual banquet in 2017.