- Record-setting player on four NCAA Division I Women’s Basketball Tournament teams at St. Francis University from 1996 through 2000.
- Led the Red Flash to four Northeast Conference (NEC) titles.
- Named NEC Newcomer of the Year in 1996-97.
- Twice was NEC Player of the Year.
- Three-time NEC Tournament Most Valuable Player.
- Earned 14 NEC Player of the Week honors throughout her career, a record at the time of her graduation.
- Set Northeast Conference all-time records for scoring (2,338 points) and rebounds (1,295), though St. Francis’ Jess Kovatch broke the scoring mark in 2019.
- Participated in the Women’s Basketball Coaches Association All-Star Game following her senior season at St. Francis.
- Selected by the Sacramento Monarchs in the 2000 WNBA Draft, making her the first NEC player drafted by the league.
- A member of both the St. Francis and Northeast Conference halls of fame.
- Played professional basketball in Spain, where she averaged 13.9 points and 6.0 rebounds in 51 career games at the country’s elite level.
- Her No. 22 jersey was raised above the DeGol Arena floor in 2019, making her the first St. Francis women’s player to receive the honor.
Leave a Comment