- Played on two Richland High School girls volleyball state championship squads under coach Linda Renzi, who is a member of the Cambria County Sports Hall of Fame.
- Earned a NCAA Division I scholarship to Rutgers University, where she started in all 106 of her team’s games during her freshman season.
- Had 37 solo blocks, fifth best all-time on Rutgers’ career list.
- Recognized as a scholar athlete by Collegian Magazine and featured in Black Collegian Magazine.
- Named as an academic advisor and served as a liaison to University of Pittsburgh athletic department in 1992.
- Became the assistant director of student athlete support services at Northeastern University in Boston in 1994.
- Was an NCAA Peer Reviewer in 1997-98.
- Served on the executive board of the National Association of Academic Advisors for Athletes.
- Led a team that rewrote the organization’s national handbook.
- A presidential appointment to the Director of Academic Support Services for Student Athletes at Rutgers in 2001.
Leave a Comment