- Spent 30 years at Richland High School, where she led the girls’ volleyball team to seven PIAA State Championships and five runner-up finishes.
- Her Richland girls’ volleyball teams claimed 25 District 6 titles and 28 league and conference crowns.
- Led Richland High School boys’ volleyball team to seven District 6 championships.
- Led the Richland girls’ basketball team to more than 500 wins and coached a Lady Rams javelin thrower to a PIAA state championship in 1975.
- Richland girls’ volleyball program won its first of four straight state championships in 1983 (1983 to 1986) and won gold in 1996, 1999 and 2000.
- Named head coach of the Pitt-Johnstown women’s volleyball team in 2005 after spending the 2002 and 2003 seasons as an assistant coach and the 2004 season as the interim head coach.
- In nine seasons, led UPJ to a 136-119 record.
- Named West Virginia Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (WVIAC) Coach of the Year in 2012 as UPJ went 18-8 overall and 10-4 in the conference.
- Inducted into the Pennsylvania Volleyball Coaches Hall of Fame in 1995.
- Played collegiately at Concord (W.Va.) College, where she was a three-time Outstanding Female Athlete while competing in track, basketball, softball, gymnastics and swimming.
Leave a Comment