- A pioneer of the nationally renown Pitt-Johnstown women’s basketball program.
- Scored 1,945 points in four years with the Lady Cats.
- Established 11 UPJ records, including 583 career assists and a career average of 19.8 points a game.
- Joined the UPJ program in the winter of 1976 and helped the Lady Cats go on a 40-game winning streak that culminated with a No. 1 ranking in the Eastern Association of Intercollegiate Athletics for Women (EAIAW).
- Became UPJ’s first basketball All-American when she was named an Association of Intercollegiate Athletics for Women (AIAW) All-American in 1980.
- Invited to try out for the United States Olympic Women’s Basketball Team.
- Drafted in 1980 by the Minnesota Fillies of the Women’s Professional Basketball League.
- Scored 738 points in 33 games and captained the Johnstown High girls team her final two seasons.
- Inducted into the Pitt-Johnstown Athletics Hall of Fame.