- Johnstown High graduate played 12 NBA seasons with Milwaukee, Dallas, the New York Knicks, Miami and Utah from 1979 through 1991.
- 6-foot-9 forward scored 6,529 points, grabbed 3,825 rebounds and had 807 assists.
- Originally drafted as a junior eligible player in the third round by Milwaukee in 1978.
- Best NBA season was in 1984-85 with the Knicks – 15.8 points and 8.2 rebounds a game.
- Made five NBA postseason appearances, three times with Milwaukee and once each with Dallas and New York.
- Scored 1,762 points (17.1 average) and had 851 rebounds (8.2 average) at University of Cincinnati from 1974 to 1979.
- Starred at Johnstown High, where he was a first-team All-State selection when he scored 608 points on the Trojans’ 20-5 team in 1973-74.
- Netted 50 points in a win over Windber in 1973-74.
- Averaged 13 rebounds a game that season as he was named to play in the Pittsburgh Dapper Dan Roundball Classic.
Leave a Comment