- Qualified for the 1984 United States Olympic Track and Field Trials in Los Angeles.
- Record-breaking hurdler during her career at Villanova University.
- Named 1983 Outstanding Women’s Track Athlete by the Middle Atlantic Track Athletic Congress.
- Part of 19 records as member of the Villanova University squad.
- Placed second in the NCAA Division I in the 400-meter event.
- At the Olympic Trials, ran a 56.6 in the 400, finishing one-tenth of a second behind the winner.
- In 1984 Penn Relays, ran the final leg as Villanova set the American record for the women’s distance medley relay, breaking the previous mark by more than 15 seconds.
- At Bishop McCort High School, was a two-time PIAA 400-meter state champion.
Leave a Comment