- Standout at Ferndale Area High School, where she was part of the PIAA Class A state runner-up girls basketball team in 1988.
- Named Class A Player of the Year in 1989 and two-time all-state selection.
- Earned the 1989 Player of the Year honor in the Appalachian Conference and Southern Cambria League.
- Ferndale career numbers included 1,662 points, 1,228 rebounds and 320 steals.
- Set Ferndale single-game records of 39 points in a game and 31 rebounds in a game.
- Played four seasons at NCAA Division I Robert Morris University (1989-90 to 1992-93) and was named to the Robert Morris University Hall of Fame Class of 2002.
- Earned the Northeast Conference (NEC) Tournament Most Valuable Player honors when the Colonials won the 1991 championship.
- Still ranked among the best at Robert Morris in Points (1,204), Rebounds (892), Offensive Rebounds (348), Defensive Rebounds (544), Blocked Shots (102), free throws (293) and games played (105).
- Started 64 of the 105 career games she played for Robert Morris. She averaged 11.2 rebounds a game during the 1991-92 season with the Colonials.
Leave a Comment